Have you ever heard of the so famous Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe? It is one of Bob Evans pork sausage recipe from farm life. The food recipe can always be a perfect option for you who are in the middle of contemplating what to make when it is your turn to hold family gatherings.
Maybe many would think that it is easier to order a serving of Bob Evans sausage gravy in stores instead of cooking them by yourself. But then, what’s the fun? After all, homemade foods are the best choice for family.
In addition, when you choose to order this dish from a restaurant, you wouldn’t know which kind of sausage as well as how much milk that’s used. So, to ensure that the gravy is nutritious with safe amounts of calories, carbs, fats, and proteins, it is better to make it one by yourself. Let’s check out the Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe and just try it once all the ingredients are ready.
- Seasonings (salt and black pepper)
- Two cups of milk
- One pound of pork sausage, chopped.
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- Prepare a large pan and cook the chopped pork sausage over medium heat until it turns brown.
- Pour the flour into pan and stir it well.
- Slowly pour the milk into the pan while stirring.
- Continue to cook until the gravy thickens.
- Place the gravy in a large bowl and add the seasoning that you prepared before.
- Serve it together with biscuits for your family to enjoy.
How is it? It is pretty much simple actually. If you are interested to make it more varied, adding several optional ingredients is not a problem. For example, if you’d like the gravy to be more colorful, Worcestershire sauce or instant coffee can be added into Bob Evans Sausage Gravy Recipe.